WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The Nefertiti Neck Lift is designed to improve the appearance of the neck and jawline. For both men and women, neck cords (platysmal bands) become more visible in late middle age, and the jaw line start sagging losing its definition. Visible neck cords and a sagging jawline are partially a result of muscle contractions. A lifetime of repeated neck contractions pull the skin taut, making the long tubular bands look more severe, and, contracted muscles around the jawline pull skin downward, resulting in jowly, less attractive contours.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In Nefertiti Neck Lift treatment multiple Botox injections are carefully injected into the ‘Platysma’ cords and muscle below your jaw. By relaxing this muscle beneath the jaw, the muscles in the upper part of the face become stronger and pull the whole face upwards, giving a tighter, smoother neck with reduction of visible banding, and a more well-defined, youthful looking jawline. Overall you will achieve more contoured ‘lifted’ appearance.
This treatment works best with addition of use dermal fillers for non-surgical face-lift and replacing of facial volume loss to ensure the best possible results.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
It is a non-surgical procedure. Following a free consultation, this procedure takes about 45 minutes to complete. You will see the effects from 7 days, and will notice continuous improvements for up to a month. Results last from 4 to 6 months, so you will need to come back for a checkup consultation and treatment again when you see symptom returning to ensure the best possible results all year round.
From £ 350
READY TO BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION?
- All make up will need to be removed prior to treatment, attend ‘fresh faced’ if possible. Contamination with makeup can cause infection.
- Taking the following within 72 hours of treatment may increase your risk of bruising - Alcohol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, St. John’s Wort, Fish oils, Gingko Biloba, Vitamins C and E.
- Do cancel if you are at all unwell, even minor coughs and colds can increase your risk of post treatment complications.
- Do contact the clinic to discuss any illness or new medicines prior to attending.
DOES IT HURT ?
A very fine needle is used and generally this treatment is not painful and can be well tolerated with no anesthetic. Ice may be helpful in numbing the skin for nervous patients as well as reducing the risk of a bruise.
IS IT SAFE?
All treatments carry a degree of risk. All risks and complications will be discussed with you at consultation and prior to any treatment being agreed. Adverse events are uncommon, usually occur within a few days of treatment and are expected to be temporary, usually resolving spontaneously within weeks. Your practitioner will provide aftercare advice designed to minimize risk and promote speedy recovery from any expected side effects.
Side effects include, but are not limited to:
- Swelling at injection sites
- Redness at injection sites
- Asymmetry which can be corrected in check up consultation
AM I SUITABLE FOR TREATMENT ?
- Botulinum toxin cannot be given to pregnant or breast feeding women.
- Not suitable for patients with certain neurological disorders.
- Not suitable if you are currently taking certain medicines.
- If you have previously experienced adverse reactions to any botulinum toxin treatment.
- Treatment is not recommended if you are suffering from any skin infection in or near the treatment area or are unwell in any way.
- If you are taking any medicines which affect bleeding, such as aspirin or warfarin.
- If you are currently or have recently completed a course of Roaccutane (acne treatment) in the last 18 months.